How To Be A Surrogate In Houston, Texas
“How to be a surrogate” is an excellent topic to consider. There are certainly a number of advantages to becoming a gestational surrogate, the most significant of which is the realization that you will help intended parents have a baby of their own. For a variety of reasons, a number of intended parents have had trouble conceiving their own children. Given developments made in the field of science, gestational surrogacy is now a readily available option for intended parents who have the cash to sustain the process.
These days, many women have decided to become gestational surrogate mothers. This is because of the growing recognition that surrogacy has attained via social networks. Following are guidelines on how to be a surrogate.
- To be a candidate for gestational surrogacy, you should be a woman between the ages of 21 and 28 years. This age bracket contains the most suitable candidates for gestational surrogate mothers—not too young, not too old.
- To become a surrogate mom, you must have a minimum of one child whom you are actively caring for. You must provide proof that you are effective at supporting and nursing a child, not just physically, but also emotionally and psychologically. This will minimize the risk that you will become attached to the baby you’re supporting for the intended parents.
- To ensure the safety of the soon-to-be gestational surrogate mother, prior pregnancies must have occurred without problems. Safety measures and stability are top priorities for women who wish to become surrogate moms. Conditions that may affect your ability to become a surrogate mother include, but are not limited to, hypertension, gestational diabetes, and preeclampsia.
- As a soon-to-be gestational surrogate, you and your household must be free of smoke. This will provide assurance to the intended parents that the child you are supporting for them will not suffer any distress or complications resulting from second-hand smoke.
- You must not use drugs. This is a compulsory criterion.
- You must have your own motor vehicle. This is because you must have the capacity to travel safely and without restraint to and from scheduled or non-scheduled appointments.
- You must undergo an extensive background check. This ensures the safety not only of yourself as a soon-to-be surrogate mother, but also of the baby and intended parents.
- You must undergo an in-depth medical examination. As a soon-to-be surrogate mother, you must be in top condition. Medical exams are required to prevent risks or complications that may occur throughout the course of your surrogacy experience.
How To Be A Surrogate: In Summary
The process involved on how to be a surrogate is definitely life changing. Providing new life to intended parents by delivering a child for them is undoubtedly one of the most fulfilling experiences ever. As a gestational surrogate mother, not only are you able to assist others, you’ll also receive adequate compensation for your surrogacy experience.